Have you ever tried Saigon street food? It’s one of the best things to do in Saigon. Not only that you eat but also feel the atmosphere and ambiance. There are tens of thousands of street eateries offering all kinds of food for the poor or the rich, the local or expat/tourists here. Don’t miss out the best 7 streets which are less than 20′ traveling from Amy’s nest in Saigon for street food in Saigon listed here.
- Van Kiep street – 16′ by taxiTry “bánh canh cua”, a stodgy, slippery, fishy, noodley southern classic at 63 Van Kiep.
- Su Van Hanh street – 16′ by taxi
- Vinh Khanh street – 7′ by taxiIf you love sushi and sashimi, go straight to KO Sushi at 123/37/15 Vinh Khanh Street, it’s right on the street. Fresh fishes/meat, tasty food and unbelievably CHEAP!
- Phan Van Han street – 14′ by taxi
- Co Giang street – 6′ by taxi
- Tran Khac Chan street – 15′ by taxi
- Nguyen Thuong Hien street – 20′ by taxi(Source from http://www.ivivu.com)